|Event date||31 October 2019 (Thu)|
|Time||19:00 - 21:00|
|CPD hours||2 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
||Hall, 1/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
This seminar will focus on the true rationales of various corporate actions of listed companies in Hong Kong and the PRC.
The speaker will: i) introduce common corporate actions of listed companies; ii) examine the pros and cons of various equity fund raising activities; and (iii) unveil the financial gimmicks of listed companies.
- Unveil the true rationales behind each type of corporate actions, including capital reduction, share consolidation, share split, etc
- Examine various equity fund raising activities of HK-listed companies, including rights issue, open offer, share placement and consideration issue
- Evaluate various "hybrid" fund raising corporate actions
- Analyze the risk and reward mechanism from both CFO's and investor's perspectives
- Case studies
Benefits for Participants:
In this seminar, the participants should be able to:
- Comprehend the true rationales behind each type of corporate actions
- Understand various "hybrid" fund raising corporate actions
- Evaluate the risk and reward mechanism of various fund raising corporate actions
Mr. Duncan Tang
Mr. D Tang has over 20 years of professional experience in corporate financing, credit and product risk analysis at various major US and European international banks, including Merrill Lynch, UBS, RBS and BNP Paribas. He is currently the Managing Director of iFinance (Asia) Limited.
Duncan also has ample training experience at various professional institutes, international banks and investment banks. He is also an author of an investment book published in Hong Kong.
Deadline of submission:
24 Oct 2019 (Thu)
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
- We will send the confirmation email 2 working days before the seminar to successful enrolees. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.