|Event date||31 May 2019 (Fri)|
|CPD hours||2 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
When SME approach banks for financing, SME finds that key information could NOT be capped and some information are missing. Bad impression will be given to bankers. Also, there are a lot of papers to be prepared and obtained after meeting with bankers. Such preparations could take one or two months and might not even be suitable to bankers for assessment. In order to avoid the above scenario, SME should well prepare themselves in advance and present a series of useful and adequate information to the visiting bankers for assessments.
- Prepare a Presentation Profile outlining SME's activities;
- Gather useful and adequate financial data;
- Know your Business; and;
- Competitive Advantages Report (SME's niche amongst the peer group)
Benefits for Participants
- SME could present to banks for bank financing more efficient manner.
- Well-prepared documents and presentation will be given with an extra credit by the visiting bankers.
- Approval process by the financing banks will be shortened.
Mr. Stephen Chan
Master Degree in Applied Finance. Mr. Chan is an experienced senior credit and marketing professional in the banking industry with over 40-year banking experience specializing in marketing and lending activities from structuring bilateral trade & / or loan facilities to arranging syndicated loans in the corporate, commercial and financial institution banking sectors.
Stephen worked as different senior roles at branch operations, treasury & loans settlement, bills operations, syndication, financial institutional marketing, corporate & commercial marketing and credit approval in leading international banks in Hong Kong (including but not limited to National Westminster Bank, ING Bank and China Construction Bank).
Last worked at Hong Kong Mainboard-listed company, Mr. Chan looked after corporate treasury management from Nov. 2015 to May 2017.
Graduated as one of the top candidates of the Master Degree of Applied Finance in Macquarie University, Australia in 2000, Stephen has been a Member of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute since 2008; Associate Member of The London Institute of Banking and of Finance (formerly known as The Chartered Institute of Bankers), the UK since 1992 and Associate Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, Hong Kong since 1995.
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
Use of personal data, declaration
Please click here to know more about e-seminar
- We will send the confirmation email within 5 working days which include your login ID and password, unsuccessful enrolment will be notified with full refund. In order not to delay the process, please ensure payment is made together with your application. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.
- Each subscription comes with an unlimited access to the subscribed programme for three months* upon confirmation. The expiry date will be specified in the confirmation email.
*Effective from 1 February 2019
- No unauthorized audio or video recording and/or downloading is allowed for the online courses.