|Event date||30 June 2019 (Sun)|
|CPD hours||1.5 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
Corporate financing for HK-listed company can be taken in the form of equity financing and debt financing. There are various equity financings by placees and offering types.
This e-seminar is designed to facilitate the participants to build a solid foundation in understanding rights issue.
- Various forms of rights issue
- Pros and cons of rights issue to HK-listed companies
- Implications of rights issue to the public
- Concerns of rights issue under HKEx listing regime
- Practical examples
Benefits for Participants
Upon completion of this e-seminar, participants would be able to understand listing rules relating to rights issue and master the concept via various examples. Case studies and empirical insights would be shared in this e-seminar as well.
Mr. Mark Wong
- Over 10-year solid working experience in Asset Management Department / Corporate Finance Department with two top-tier HK-listed companies (respectively over HKD250bio and HKD35bio market capitalization)
- Solid buy side experience in investing equity, bonds, business projects and funds
- Hands-on experience in advising overseas M&A projects and corporate financing
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
Use of personal data, declaration
Please click here to know more about e-seminar
- We will send the confirmation email within 5 working days which include your login ID and password, unsuccessful enrolment will be notified with full refund. In order not to delay the process, please ensure payment is made together with your application. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.
- Each subscription comes with an unlimited access to the subscribed programme for three months* upon confirmation. The expiry date will be specified in the confirmation email.
*Effective from 1 February 2019
- No unauthorized audio or video recording and/or downloading is allowed for the online courses.