|Event date||09 July 2019 (Tue)|
|Time||19:00 - 21:00|
|CPD hours||2 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
||Hall, 1/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
This seminar will cover the following amendments to HKFRSs and new Interpretations which are effective in 2018 or 2019:
- Amendments to HKFRS 2 - Classification and Measurement of Share-based Payment Transactions
- Amendments to HKAS 40 - Transfers of Investment Property
- HK (IFRIC) 22 - Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Consideration
- Annual Improvements to HKFRSs 2014-2016 Cycle
- Amendments to HKAS 28 - Long-term Interests in Associates and Joint Ventures
- HK (IFRIC) 23 - Uncertainty over Income Tax Treatments
- Annual Improvements to HKFRSs 2015-2017 Cycle
Mr. Joel Chan
Quality Assurance Partner
ZHONGHUI ANDA CPA Limited
Mr. Chan is experienced in auditing and corporate finance activities, and is well versed with International/Hong Kong Financial Reporting and Auditing Standards. He is experienced in providing technical support to audit firms in relation to audit and other assurance engagements of listed companies. He is an active speaker on IFRS/HKFRS matters. Mr. Chan is a practicing member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
His main duties in the firm are to provide technical support on financial reporting and auditing matters. He oversees the overall quality assurance of the firm and is also responsible for matters regarding ethics and training.
Deadline of submission:
2 July 2019 (Tue)
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
- We will send the confirmation email 2 working days before the seminar to successful enrolees. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.