|Event date||18 June 2019 (Tue)|
|Time||19:00 - 21:00|
|CPD hours||2 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
||Hall, 1/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
To understand the relevant reporting requirement and exemption application for preparing consolidated financial statements under Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and Companies Ordinance. To exchange practical application and implementation issues for holding companies to avoid the burden of such preparation.
- Reporting requirement for consolidation under:
- HKFRS 10
- Companies Ordinance
- SME-FRF & SME-FRS
- Exemption from requirement to prepare consolidated financial statements
- Basis for a subsidiary being excluded from consolidation
Benefits for Participants:
- Understand the current regulations for group companies in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Able to avoid the financial burden and time for preparing consolidated financial statements
Mr. Kamsuo Wong
MA LLM MBA CPA(HK) CPFA (UK) FCPA(Aust)
With three Master's degrees under his belt, Mr. Kamsuo Wong, is highly regarded as a multi-faceted academic backed by over fifteen years of extensive professional experience in accounting. He is a professional accountant in Hong Kong, United Kingdom and Australia. He is currently the Dean of Students and Assistant Professor of Centennial College (an independent College established by University of Hong Kong), Adjunct Lecturer at a number of universities and tertiary education institutions. He is also an Independent Non-Executive Director of ETS Group Limited (stock code: 8031).
Mr. Wong is an experienced educator and professional with profound knowledge and expertise in business sector. Before being a trainer, Mr. Wong worked as the management in the Accounting Department of a US based company in Hong Kong which the company is listed in NYSE. Mr. Wong was responsible for the functions of financial reporting, treasury, budgeting and internal control of the company. He also participated and contributed in the Committee for the information system change.
Mr. Wong had also provided various trainings for multinational corporations such as Cathay Pacific Airways, Mitsubishi (Hong Kong), Hua Neng Power (Beijing), Shiseido (Beijing), Mobifone (Vietnam) and HKSAR Government including the Inland Revenue Department (14 times) and Housing Authority in the areas of financial reporting, financial management and management accounting.
Deadline of submission:
11 Jun 2019 (Tue)
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
- We will send the confirmation email 2 working days before the seminar to successful enrolees. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.