|Event date||30 May 2019 (Thu)|
|Time||19:00 - 21:00|
|CPD hours||2 hrs|
|Language||Cantonese (Handout in English)|
||Hall, 1/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK|
To apply the implication and compliance matters in the latest regulatory updates on continuing obligations of listed companies and exercise appropriate judgment to advise the board and client on matters relating to various compliance issues under the Main Board Listing Rules.
- Legal obligations of inside information disclosure
- New requirements for trading suspension
- Sufficient level of operations
- Power of the Stock Exchange on delisting
- Public float requirement
- Board diversity policy
- Updates on INED independence requirements
- Other regulatory changes
Benefits for Participants:
- Understand the regulatory updates of the Listing Rules
- Apply the best practices in the listing rules requirements and ensure compliance
- Advise the board and client on the listing rules implications for any corporate strategies and transactions
Mr. Ricky Lai
Mr. Ricky Lai is the named company secretary of HKC (Holdings) Limited (stock code : 190) and China Renewable Energy Investment Limited (stock code: 987) who has more than 20 years of company secretarial experiences in listed companies matters. Mr. Lai is mainly responsible for handling company secretarial affairs, monitoring corporate compliance and participating in the development of the group's corporate affairs. Mr. Lai is a fellow member of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) and The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). Mr. Lai is also the visiting lecturer of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Hong Kong Baptist University and the adjunct lecturer of The University of Hong Kong (SPACE). Mr. Lai obtained his Bachelor of Laws and Master of Laws from The University of London.
Deadline of submission:
26 May 2019 (Sun)
Online Payment / Bank Transfer / Cheque
- We will send the confirmation email 2 working days before the seminar to successful enrolees. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us at 2155 8288 or 3575 6350.